- E-Cousins are two Philippino Elvis impersonators who sing duets.
- They don't cover Elvis songs, they write original songs about Elvis.
- Some of their lyrics are simply strung-together Elvis song or movie titles.
- Their lyrics usually don't rhyme, or have much of a musical flow.
- The music is very low budget, sounding like it's played on Casios
Is a review even necessary?
E-Cousins: "Elvis Movies"
E-Cousins: "Elvis On Terrorism"
And as long as we're in the Philippines, here's your WTF?! video of the day: