I love Manic Hispanic, and their Chicano parodies of punk rock classics, a la El Vez and his Mexican-ized take on Elvis. But then again, I grew up in Los Angeles surrounded by Mexican American culture. And I grew up on punk rock (some of these guys played in crucial SoCal hardcore bands like Agent Orange and the Adolescents.) So I get the jokes. You may not. But, if nothing else, this rocks, and musical pleasures are good enough.
Manic Hispanic "The Recline of Mexican Civilization" (2001)
1. Alberto's [Descendents "Der Wienerschnitzel"]
2. Mexican Tar [Johnny Thunders/Ramones "Chinese Rock"]
3. Get Them Immigrated [The Offspring "Come Out and Play"] - nice mariachi horns!
4. Uncle Chato's Garden [Bad Religion "My Atomic Garden"]
5. Brown Man in O.C. Jail [The Clash "White man in Hammersmith Palais"]
6. If the Vatos Are United [Sham 69 "If The Kids Are United"]
7. Mommy's Little Cholo [Social Distortion "Mommy's Little Monster"]
8. Bored With You Esse [The Clash "I'm So Bored With The USA"]
9. Rudy Cholo [Rancid "Ruby Soho"]
10. Lynch the Landlord [Dead Kennedys "Let's Lynch the Landlord"]
11. Brown Girl [X "White Girl"]
12. Tijuana Must Fall [Catholic Discipline "Babylon Must Fall"]