Friday, December 03, 2004

LET'S ALL SING ABOUT VAGINITIS!

Dr. Machelle M. Seibel does. He's not just a Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Massachusetts. He's also a singer/songwriter/guitarist who's medical melodies can be found on his site healthrock.com.
He doesn't just sing about stinky female trouble - he's got lots o' toe-tappers like "Incontinence," "Prostate Check," and (for the kids) "The Phat Fat Rap." You might catch him when he gigs around the East Coast, hitting spots like the Annual Meeting of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine in Philadelphia, or the American Cancer Society Volunteer Recognition breakfast at the Waltham, MA Westin.

Warning! I tried to link an mp3 from his site, but when you click on a song it only saves it. Since I'm writing this at work, I panicked, "Damn! I've got a file called "vaginitis" on my computer!" and hurridly tried to find and delete it. Phew!

No comments: