Sunday, May 27, 2007

G.I. JEW

It's Memorial Day weekend here in the U.S., time to remember all our fallen soldiers. Like:

G.I. Jew


I'm assuming Jon and Al Kaplan are Jewish. Who else could get away with lyrics like:

The Catholics blame him for murdering Jesus (G.I. Jew is there!)
He cuts the skin off the tip of your penis. (G.I. Jew is there!)

I actually like this tune, apart from it's comedy value. Perhaps it's not in the best taste, but what do you expect from the guys who wrote Why Can't Chinese Women Drive? And then there's their masterpiece "Silence!" - "Silence of the Lambs" - The Musical.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very funny stuff. The Lambs concept is well intended but misses. The production is good but the lyrics just aren't funny. These two songs..now that's funny!

Lazer Kaufman said...

These guys really hit close to home. I laughed my ass off to "GI Jew." They even got the overenthusiastic singing down. "Why Can't Chinese Women Drive?" could be funnier.