Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Over Two Hours of Radio Shenanigans

Spacebrother Greg asked me to guest-dj on his "Radio Misteriso" show for the umpteenth time last July, and it is now up for your listening, er, "pleasure"? Along with all the bizarre thrift-store vinyl, antique novelties, and outsider strangeness, we play some songs from the latest Satanic Puppeteer Orchestra album, a band Greg and I had the pleasure of meeting and seeing in all their multi-media glory a couple of weeks ago.

Pilot your flying saucer here (playlist/listen/download):

Mr Fab on Radio Misterioso July 27, 2014
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 2:25:56 — 66.8MB)

Back up by request: Lynn Rockwell - One Man Band 
Thanks to super-swell maniac Mike for the Rockwell - you rock well, Mike!

4 comments:

Mike O'Donnell said...

I have the Rockwell album, just as I fetched it from you some time ago. How shall I send it?

Mr Fab said...

Thanks, Mike, you're a prince. You can probably create a zip file (right click on the album folder in windows) (or it might say 'compress') then upload it via zippyshare. It's free! and easy!

Mike O'Donnell said...

This is my first upload to Zippyshare. I think it's all in this directory.

In case it matters, I zipped this up on a Trisquel/GNU/Linux system with a zip program answering to "This is Zip 3.0 (July 5th 2008), by Info-ZIP."

I have been archiving all the material shared on Music for Maniacs for about 1 year into my absurdly huge music collection, on a 1TB RAID 1 disk system. Just let me know when anything else needs refreshing.

Greg said...

Thanks again for your presence and patience. The problems we had with the turntables on the Spike Jones tracks contributed to the vast space of time between the live show and the posting of it. A thousand pardons, sir.

On to your umpteenth plus one appearance!

Thanks again!
Greg ("spacebrother")