Monday, February 09, 2009

BARACK 'N' ROLL 2: M.C. OBAMA KICKS IT HARDCORE


You may have heard that The Boston Phoenix diabolically extracted all the bad words from President Obama's audiobook reading of his book "Dreams From My Father." Courtesy of the UK's Rediculant, here is an inevitable remix, and a catchy 2-and-a-half-minute bit of 'tard-tronica it is, indeed:

Remute: "The Sweary Remix"

This comes on the heels of producer Revo Lucian's remix of actor Christian "Batman" Bale's on-set meltdown. Lucian's done this before, with a Barbra Streisand on-stage rant, and he throws a bit of Babs into this mix as well:

Revo Lucian "Bale Out"

There's probably a lot of Bale remixes, but I knew this one would be good - Revo Lucian is working on the new RuPaul album after all. So it's been a good week for cursing celebrity remixes.



Thanks to Brent!

2 comments:

Luke79 said...

I FUCKIN' love it!

Anonymous said...

morning,

Great site and I very much appreciate what you do.

If you'd like, take a listen to the home/lo-tech, basic, music I'm doing. I suppose it would be considered experimental, funny, kind of noisy, very raw, loud, kind of all over the place. I'm in NH. And I am not doing parody or being ironic.

Band is Jimmy Juliano and the Fluorescents.

Please take a look at http://design.focusdesign.com/blog/ . Lots of music on this page. If you'd like me to send you any MP3s please let me know.

Thanks,

Bob H